Addition to some Gauntlet mission (get item type of missions)

I've set up a small code that will interact with some missions (e.g. Get codes) and will give it a small twist.

complete gauntlet mission file in attach set to spawn 2 Get codes missions for demo of it is someone wants to try it out.

this is what will happen in addition to the mission:

missionRogue.sqf

COx_Gauntlet_LINGOR_52Q.lingor3.pbo

45 minutes ago, LEO said:

what abaut adding a eod aspect to this? like have the engineer try aprotche the objective and disarming the exblosive if it proves to hard to capture the civilian

Not what I had in mind when designed this addon, its more like finding the bad guy in your surroundings (without killing innocents in the process)  

Come to think of it, this kind of thing might be better as a modifier on existing missions.

Like, a random chance to have a couple different things able to happen when you're approaching your objective that changes the mission parameters.

I'd probably change the need to arrest to a need to keep them a specific distance away. Would mean it'd be accomplish-able without zip ties, but easier with.

38 minutes ago, Amentes said:

Come to think of it, this kind of thing might be better as a modifier on existing missions.

That was exactly my intention, not to change the mission itself but in a given % it would twist the events with added things-to-do

40 minutes ago, Amentes said:

I'd probably change the need to arrest to a need to keep them a specific distance away. Would mean it'd be accomplish-able without zip ties, but easier with.

The problem there is ordering the civs to move away, it can still be done and I will check into that :)