Noah_Hero

Rainbow Six: Siege

Anyone playing R6S and wants to team up?:)

(My Uplay/Steam name is Noah_Hero and if anyone wants to know before playing with me: my rank last season was Plat 3 but I don´t give a lot about this:))

37 minutes ago, Kingfisher said:

is that a pro genji?

hahaha :lol:

37 minutes ago, Kingfisher said:

Yeah ill send you an invite dude!

Great:) looking forward to play with you!:)

Just got this game, loving it so far! Uplay name is MurkyOwl, I'm working my way up to level 20 so I can start ranked. still getting used to the maps and what operators I have unlocked. 

@MurkyOwl, as I veteran I must advise against rushing into ranked. You will get paired up and against previous season platinums, diamonds and golds who want their rank back. You will either get carried into a rank which you cannot maintain yourself or you will be dropped near bronze where you might pickup alot of bad habits.

My advice is just to play casual until you hit 70-75, at which point you should be able to get through ranked without any real problems.

On ‎3‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 3:23 PM, MurkyOwl said:

@Cryo i was hoping i would get good from osmosis, but yea your idea's probably best

No, That isn't learning. That is being carried to a rank and realize you barely picked up any skills

What I did was headed straight into ranked, landed in gold 4 and carried my own ass to plat 3.

Ranked as a game mode is being taken way too seriously IMO.

Even though I see the points made by Cryo, if you have a lot of FPS experience, playing ranked will benefit you the most.

Yeah you might get dumped into bronze but getting out of there isn't that difficult.

Long story short: I started playing this again since it seems to be not totally broken anymore and now I am searching for players to hop into a few rounds of ranked with me. If you are interested just add me on UPlay: Noah_Hero

23 minutes ago, Copey said:

Hit me up, I'll play when I'm back from vacation.

Uplay is EhOhCo

already got you Copey:lol::) then come back fast because playing with russians who don´t speak english gets annoying:(:lol:

16 hours ago, Hell_Jumper said:

is this Thread still valid, just need more guys to play with in r6s

If you make a teamspeak channel you'll probably get a few people to join you.