Welcome to AhoyWorld

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Noah_Hero

Rainbow Six: Siege

Anyone playing R6S and wants to team up?:)

(My Uplay/Steam name is Noah_Hero and if anyone wants to know before playing with me: my rank last season was Plat 3 but I don´t give a lot about this:))

Just now, Fabs said:

I play r6s daily, so id be more than happy to play.

Great!:):)

As said above my Uplay name is also Noah_Hero. So just send me a friendrequest:)

6 hours ago, Noah_Hero said:

my rank last season was Plat 3 but I don´t give a lot about this:))

is that a pro genji?

Yeah ill send you an invite dude!

37 minutes ago, Kingfisher said:

is that a pro genji?

hahaha :lol:

37 minutes ago, Kingfisher said:

Yeah ill send you an invite dude!

Great:) looking forward to play with you!:)

Just got this game, loving it so far! Uplay name is MurkyOwl, I'm working my way up to level 20 so I can start ranked. still getting used to the maps and what operators I have unlocked. 

@MurkyOwl, as I veteran I must advise against rushing into ranked. You will get paired up and against previous season platinums, diamonds and golds who want their rank back. You will either get carried into a rank which you cannot maintain yourself or you will be dropped near bronze where you might pickup alot of bad habits.

My advice is just to play casual until you hit 70-75, at which point you should be able to get through ranked without any real problems.

On ‎3‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 3:23 PM, MurkyOwl said:

@Cryo i was hoping i would get good from osmosis, but yea your idea's probably best

No, That isn't learning. That is being carried to a rank and realize you barely picked up any skills

What I did was headed straight into ranked, landed in gold 4 and carried my own ass to plat 3.

Ranked as a game mode is being taken way too seriously IMO.

Even though I see the points made by Cryo, if you have a lot of FPS experience, playing ranked will benefit you the most.

Yeah you might get dumped into bronze but getting out of there isn't that difficult.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts