Hey there AW i'm Norris

Norris

hey there guys I've been playing arma 3 for awhile now, started on the 1RB server and have progressed from there to other servers, I didn't join any of them as a member so this is my first one. Hope you guys enjoy my flying, sniping and my medic skills and I hope to see you guys out there.

Norris

• 2 weeks later...

well there lads and lassies, I don't really know what to write here but I joined on March 17th 2017 and have been playing on the EU1 since February I do believe. I've been playing Arma since the 2nd one and I am pretty sure that was in 2014... I mainly play as a medic as it is one of my favourite classes, also sniper and pilot. I can make some pretty long shots as a sniper and I mainly use the .408 as it is very accurate, and as the pilot well I think I can be pretty good and pretty bad some days. I'm still learning some things as the pilot class but I think I have most of it down pat.

A little bit about me I guess now, I'm from Canada, the great white north eh like up above the states, the big landmass that the rest of the world...well look up out for a rip and you'll find out the rest. Been a volunteer fire fighter for about 7 years and love it, hope to go career one day. Well that's pretty much all I can think of right meow and hope to see you ooout there on the battlefield!

PS. if you have bacon, we can be bestfriends :)