So 1.68 broke a few things

Max

We just updated the server to 1.68 and also updated the Shacktac key wich was causing most issue's plz use the latest shaktac version from steam or our modded repo 

Public repo will get fixed this weekend  any more issue's send them to me 

58 minutes ago, Gamerbug said:

Nice work.

Personally found last night the biggest thing 1.68 did was turn half the server into TKing idiots, but maybe that settled down.

Let's hope so will prob update some more stuff tonight or this weekend that means also hoping we can switch to 64bit server 

On this, when i was online last night I started it up with the 64bit parameter in the launcher, but the task manager still said 32bit, anyone got any thoughts on this.

It's a general question, rather than thinking it has to do with I&A.

EDIT: the launcher is 32 bit but it was the 64 bit version; confusing!

i think I was using the 64 bit version by default.  I looked at my task manager and Arma was using 5.7 odd GB's of RAM.   I think it was running better..hard to say.

I was also having trouble moving after i respawned.

Still I can't wait to try out I&A on a 64bit server with a 64bit client.  I really hope it cures the 1 FPS bug too.

12 hours ago, Pilger said:

i think I was using the 64 bit version by default.  I looked at my task manager and Arma was using 5.7 odd GB's of RAM.   I think it was running better..hard to say.

I was also having trouble moving after i respawned.

Still I can't wait to try out I&A on a 64bit server with a 64bit client.  I really hope it cures the 1 FPS bug too.

We notice some bug's but also wiating on BI to give out a hotfixe for issue's with 1.68 

the 64bit server we are working on but it has some more problems then expected more info to follow