AWE Polls

Yeah I just don't want people not getting the whole picture, a lot of people don't pay attention to half of the goings on until something breaks or we actually change something.

I am not referring to anyone in particular though...*cough cough* MoonFire

Sent from my OnePlus 3t using a phone app that is quite irritating.

Blame autocorrect.

I personally find the F/A-18 to be incredibly fun to use. Very versatile, and especially pretty to fly at night. I honestly think the modset as it is is fine with the exception of maybe Tac beards. But to be totally honest, they're just facewear. Facewear oftentimes makes no difference at all unless you're standing under a landing/taking-off helicopter. For the size of the mod, if they give people a giggle or make them recognisable (See Leo) then I don't see how they can hurt. Though if POOK gets working properly then I'd be very excited to see what it can bring - perhaps not as a constant threat, but as a mission for ground forces to go in and destroy SAM sites before we can progress in the missions.

In my opinion the F/A-18's Are a must, i love them, well made, the service menu is a bliss, and it has a great all around systems. If it was up for

a choice, i think F/A-18's are all around better made than the Harrier, i get it, the uav-targeting pod, but in a bit every jet is gonna have an actual working pod so why bother changing it after the jets update.  

I really want the rocket launchers to stay tho, MAAWS is thousand times better than SMAW, i mean, it's amazingly polished - Air-burst shells for example, a lot of people know how to use it, and it is, well, bigger and more powerful than SMAW, allowing a lot more ammunition types at the same time.

Beards, to be honest, are just a waste of space that could have been used for more mods that enchance game mechanics, like advanced towing or sling loading
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=687231959

• 2 weeks later...