[HC] Jingle

[HC] Jingle

In-game name when banned: [HC] Jingle

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Teamkill ban, second offence.

Why do you think you were banned? I'm assuming I team killed obviously, but the problem is I don't even remember team-killing and being banned for it, since I don't go out of my way to purposely kill friendlies, I usually apologize if i accidentally kill one. I would have been offline when I was banned and haven't played in a while so I didn't realize I was banned.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Personally I feel because if I did team-kill, it was purely accidental, I am not a toxic person and don't need to result in killing friendlies to get my point across. Also because this was a while ago I assume and feel that even if I did teamkill, its been long enough since for me to come back.

Which administrator banned you (if known): No idea

When were you banned: No idea

You where most definitely not offline when the ban was put in place. 

This is copied right from the ban report:

"The player came into the server and teamkilled 1 pub player and i warned him to not do it again, he said "LOL" then 2 minutes later killed his clan mate, i then kicked him. About 5 minutes later he returned into the game i warned him that if he teamkilled again he would be banned, about 15 minutes later he killed a team mate again, then i placed the ban" Does this jog your memory? 

You where banned on the 20th February 2016. 

Considering it was last year feb, that would have been when I was currently at uni, so i'd have been amazed if I ever had the time to come on arma and play or fuck around, this doesn't really jog my memory.. all I can say is that i'm sorry for what happened. I share my account with several others so there is a chance one of them was using my Arma as I wouldn't have had enough time to play myself. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts