AWE - Arsenal

Noah_Hero

Question

I am not sure if this is on purpose or not (or if it is just an error on my end) but I recently realised that the Arsenal on AWE won´t sort saved loadouts alphabetical but instead by the date they were saved (as seen in the picture below).  This might not be very important but I think changing this (in case this acutally is serversided) would be a small nice improvement so people can find their loadouts faster. :)

58bd689043dab_AWE-Arsenal.JPG.cd121ae81ac01c8846f5dad6e117652d.JPG

10 answers to this question

I think this is baked into the XLA_fixedarsenal mod we use; as far as I know, I don't have any control over how the loadouts are sorted.

If someone knows better, they can let me know.

Plus if we change it to be sorted alphabetically, someone else will want it sorted by date...

Just now, Ryko said:

I think this is baked into the XLA_fixedarsenal mod we use; as far as I know, I don't have any control over how the loadouts are sorted.

ok:(

Just now, Ryko said:

Plus if we change it to be sorted alphabetically, someone else will want it sorted by date...

I don´t think so because everywhere else it is sorted alphabetically (also in Virtual Arsenal itself) but it is a valid point.

22 minutes ago, Vlk said:

Of topic. Iam greatly impressed by the layout of ur arsenal

Well obiously the last 6 ones are just a few easy examples for the "bug" but I actually have a loadout for nearly every class on EU1, EU2 and AWE in the differnet camos (MTP, UCP, OCP and tropical) plus most of the EU1/2 classes also as diver. :lol: Makes it easy to fast be able to hop into combat without making mistakes while switching loadouts.;):)

To get back on topic:

@Ryko: If it actually should be possible to switch to sort it alphabetically you could just do it and see if people would be complaining about it. If yes you could then just switch back and if no one would be complaining you would´ve made at least one guy happier.;):)

@IOnceWasATeddy: Are you sure? Because for me it is definitly the other way.:blink: Also if I go with the modset into the Virtual Arsenal from BI the loadouts are sorted alphabetically (as seen in the pictures below).

VI.JPG

VI 2.JPG

VI 3.JPG