TFAR problem

Well as said in the headline it looks like my TFAR Plugin isn´t working as intended. As seen in the picture below I wont get "locally muted" when switched to TFAR-channels (not only on AWE) wich means that my mic is always hot. Obviously this could be kind of solved by setting my TS to ptt but I would like to really fix this.

I already tried:

• starting TS as administrator
  • reloading plugins
  • reinstalling TFAR

Also I get no error messages on TS or ingame and TFAR is connected and playing as also seen in the picture below.

Does anybody knows a solution for this?:unsure:

Would appreciate any help!:)

Edited by Noah_Hero
Removed attachments to free up space

43 minutes ago, Colsta said:

You'll never see yourself as locally muted. It only transmits when the blue icon lights up. I don't see the problem.

oh, ok thanks.:)
But is it supposed to be voice activated instead of ptt?:huh:

Just now, GhostDragon said:

Nope we force PPT on users within AWE because it avoids cluttering the voice communications. 

Ok so then this is really a problem and not a feature! :lol:

But I still have no idea on how to solve this issue:(

24 minutes ago, GhostDragon said:

just set a push to talk key

yes that would be a solution as said above but as also said above I would like to really solve this and not just go on with something improvised and be always changing between voice activattion and ptt when hopping on TFAR servers.:unsure:

Edit: I have a ptt key setted but the problem is that it just wouldn´t set me to ptt in the TFAR channel

Everyone is forced PTT on the TFAR channel. It's not a problem, it's a necessity, because people aren't responsible enough to use voice activation properly. Therefore, all you need to do is set a PTT. You're forced to use it in the channel. I really don't see the issue. All you need to do is use the key. You don't need to change anything.

Just now, Colsta said:

Everyone is forced PTT on the TFAR channel. It's not a problem, it's a necessity, because people aren't responsible enough to use voice activation properly. Therefore, all you need to do is set a PTT. You're forced to use it in the channel. I really don't see the issue.

You probably missunderstood me: I know that everyone is forced ptt and I like this. My problem was that the channel would NOT set me on force ptt but instead just set me on voice activation (And yes I had a ptt key). Regarding to Ghostdragon it was a error caused by the channel wich he has now solved.

Thanks to Ghostdragon! :)