Tautvydas Tut Borusewicz

Tutvys

In-game name when banned: Tautvydas Tut Borusewicz

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Tuvys/ multiple incidents/ PER0

Why do you think you were banned? Trolling, beeing flamy when something happens wrong, not beeing able to handle myself in some situation, not beeing able to follow or understand orders of chain of command.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? For me personally, these 2 months were really hard. I've missed my friends and this great community. I understand that I have done some good and bad things, but as silly as it could sound - I am Sorry. I have changed and I'm willing to change my attidude towards people and administration, to follow all orders in CoC. I'm willing to help to improve and bring some ideas to AWE. Make missions and operation that people can enjoy and have a good time.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Nicolai, PER0

When were you banned: 2017/01/02

You've had a long history on EU3/AWE. Not following orders, instigating bad behaviour and teamkilling to name a few. 

As you have taken the time to consolidate and review your behaviour i'm willing to unban you. 

This is subject to the fact you don't break any rules again. If you do it will be a permanent one.

Please take this is as a last...last warning.

Ban appeal Successful

Chuck

Stand-in Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts