Hi there! New player looking for tips and tricks.

Samous

Hello! 

Just started playing arma 3 couple weeks ago. Love The game and everything but i find it Hard to get that real squad feeling in the "open" servers, so i thought i try awe.. Not super good player but i try and learn fast.. I fixed all The armasync and all that and now i Wonder, is it just for me to join The server an im good to go? Or is there something i should do to get in squad etc.? Thanks for The help! 

// new player

Hello and welcome to ahoyworld! May I ask how you found us? Regarding playing on awe, I guess you already checked out this link: https://www.ahoyworld.net/enhanced/how-to-join-awe/ after you fixed a3 sync with the modset, all you so is get on teamspeak and joined the server. Once at the server you will get to join a squad :) if you need any assistance, do not hesitate to ask a admin/staff/field ambassador/ veteran on teamspeak. They have special tags :) I hope you enjoy ur stay.

Sent from my iPhone using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

I have watched luetin on Youtube and saw him playing on ahoy.. So i set my filter there.. And Then i just tried to get in a squad but i find it Hard to get that real squad feeling.. So i went on your website and read that you have a more serious server.. And here i am. :)

Yeah i been reading up on both tfar and Ace, and also trying out Ace in the editor trying to learn The commands :) this weekend will consist of loong sessions in front of The monitor trying to get in on the action! 

• 4 weeks later...