BrainzHD

BrainzHD

In-game name when banned: BrainzHD

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: Admin Ban (BrainzHD/TK/Teddy))

Why do you think you were banned? Im pretty sure i was banned because i acted stupid and flew into another friendly chopper when the server wasn't working.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Personally i acted stupid because the server wasn't working for a long time and i was bored and i think that i should get an second chance because i won't do it again.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Teddy

When were you banned: 28.02.2017

Hello BrainzHD, this is a snippet of your conversation between fellow players just before you rammed a Huron full of players. Why should we redeem your access to the servers after this? And in what way was the server not working?

01:10:55 | (Vehicle) <Player1>: lets just smash into another heli 
01:11:34 | (Side) <Player2>: friendly chopper omg
01:11:41 | (Side) <Player2>: friendly hawk shooting at us
01:11:41 | (Vehicle) <Player3>: ram the fucker
01:11:44 | (Side) BrainzHD: We dont give a shit

Chuck,

Stand-in Community Referee

I dont know how i should respond to that but i regret everything and im really sorry, i have alot of friends playing on ahoy and i really like the community so i hope you give me an second chance. And the server wasnt loading the new mission or something so everyone was just flying around, but yea as i said it wont happen again.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts