Fraggloid

Fraggloid

In-game name when banned: Fraggloid

What message displays when you attempt to connect? "you were kicked off the game (Battleye admin ban: [Nicolai] Admin Ban/Rule 3 (Chain of Command)/Nicolai

Why do you think you were banned? I have no idea. I was en-route to exfil from an AO in the South West area of Sahrani; at the time the AO ended Kingfisher (my copilot) and I, as Vortex 1, had no comms with ASL due to the distance and mountains between us. We attempted to radio ASL for instructions, but got a garbled, unintelligible answer; I responded saying as much and that we'd head over to collect them from the Airstrip we could they were approaching on C-Tab. As the AO was near an airstrip, we decided to use the C130 at base as an exfil vehicle, simply to break the monotony of helicopter extractions; there were between 15 and 17 other players active at that time. I let Kingfisher fly from the co-pilot seat with unlocked controls, as I had to go AFK for a bathroom break and to check on some food I had cooking, and returned to see us being shot down by AA at the airstrip as we were coming in to land. There was no report of any AA previously, and we'd flown over the AO as CAS and transport with no issues. Upon respawning, I was banned by Nicolai for disobeying chain of command.
I attempted to speak to Nicolai to find out why he banned me; shown below is the response I received.

https://i.gyazo.com/709987b5c8ae0ee2919c080b6df74a12.png

I approached another moderator to ask if they could look into the reason for my ban, and they requested that I post an appeal. I still have not been informed of why I was banned.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I don't know why I was banned, and have not been told. I've been going through a pretty tough time IRL lately, and AWE is proving a really good way for me to chill out and forget the things that have made me lose sleep for weeks.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Nicolai

When were you banned: ~17:25 GMT, today.

You where banned for not listening to orders and getting in a c-130. 

So after a long discussion within the team we've decided to keep it as a 8 day ban. After speaking to the relevant people we worked out you must of heard something as kingfisher understood the message who was your copilot. 

Please take this as a final warning as the next infraction will be a permanent ban. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts