Appeltaart

Appeltaartt

In-game name when banned: Appeltaart

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Appeltaart sozio Ban evasion

Why do you think you were banned? I honestly don't know a ban evasion means that i would have to use a second acount to evade a ban. But i don't have a second account that has arma 3. nor do i remember ever getting banned on Ahoyworld.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I realy like the servers and the communication that goes on there.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Sozio i think?

When were you banned: 26-2-2017

I changed my STEAM ID to Appeltaartt from the usual number since Appeltaart was already token. I do not know who the second one is since I only have 1 alt account and that one is for csgo smurfing. I also couldnt name myself Appeltaart since someone else toke the name already on this forum and i gues i got banned for ban evasion because Sozio tought i was him?

Right. Which would explain why your location is exactly the same as before and you just happened to be viewing the ban appeal of one of your friends that was banned along with you years ago despite them never being mentioned at all during this entire process.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Right. Which would explain why your location is exactly the same as before and you just happened to be viewing the ban appeal of one of your friends that was banned along with you years ago despite them never being mentioned at all during this entire process.

He is not my friend and i do not know him and i viewed it because i couldn't make a account with my usual username and i found it quite strange how i got banned so i did some digging myself.

There just seems to be way too many coincidences. 

With your ip location in the same city. 

Same names of appeltaartt. 

And that you where looking at a ban appeal from someone who you know. 

Because of this Im keeping the permanent ban

Ban appeal denied. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts