camjovetz [JSOG]

Camjovetz

In-game name when banned: camjovetz [JSOG]

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Advertising

Why do you think you were banned? Because I post a message 1-3 times saying if anyone would like to join my in game squad (JSOG - It was named) And to join my TeamSpeak for streaming. tis makes the sound quality better than VON. Also Previously I asked an Moderator/Admin on the Ahoy world team speak server ( Which I have forgotten the name of) which I poked saying ' Am I aloud to stream on the Eu 1/2 server?' I was then replied ' Let me check ' a few minuets passed and I received another reply of 'Yes you can'. And so I've been streaming on the server almost everyday since Sunday 5th of February.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Because it was accidental and unintended and I'm a regular user of the server and wanted to know if anyone was interested in participating in my stream.
I am very sorry if I violated the rules I do hope you understand my perspective.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Pancake

When were you banned: 10/02/2017 12:48 (I think)

Just to let you know I never actually posted my ts3 address I just asked if anyone would like to join my ts3. S o before you jumped to your conclusion verify with Pancake. So in my defence I ask you to double check and speak to pancake because obviously from my point of view you had no evidence and also no points. So in order to deny it you must have a valid point.

From Camjovetz

Exceptionally, I'll comment.

1. You don't know what evidence we have on you.

2. The Community Referee has made a decision, and it is final.

I'm locking the thread, you may appeal again at a later date decided by the Community Referee.

• Colsta locked this topic