ADMIN ZEUS VIOLATION!

THE PUNISHER

8 hours ago, PERO said:

You sure the AAF soldier did try to flank you?

Sent from my phone

8 hours ago, IOnceWasATeddy said:

AFAIK AAF infantry only come in via chopper as reinforcements for the AO, they can come in Mohawks or hellcats and can be quite a lot riflemen if it was Mohawk which means a lot of grenade launchers being fired. There is a good chance it landed at your rear and they came advancing behind you.

I saw a grenade launcher fire but when i typed in the side chat "Who hacks" a soldier spawned behind my back and he killed me.Later i cheched the map to see who killed me i saw a green soldier mark on the map.

9 hours ago, IOnceWasATeddy said:

AFAIK AAF infantry only come in via chopper as reinforcements for the AO,

Not relevant to the discussion itself, but on EU2, some AO's start with Independent forces (militia) as well. :)

Map indicators aren't 100% correct most of the time, so use them with care. If someone can keep him in his sights, the map marker will update in real time, but once visual contact is lost, it will present last known or estimated position. It could easily be off by a few hundred meters.

What I don't understand however, is why a grenade launcher makes you think someone is hacking? Blue, Red and Green all have Grenadiers, so I don't know why it's so special? Did you by any chance mean something else, but the message got lost in translation?

1 hour ago, Eagle-Eye said:

Not relevant to the discussion itself, but on EU2, some AO's start with Independent forces (militia) as well. :)

Map indicators aren't 100% correct most of the time, so use them with care. If someone can keep him in his sights, the map marker will update in real time, but once visual contact is lost, it will present last known or estimated position. It could easily be off by a few hundred meters.

What I don't understand however, is why a grenade launcher makes you think someone is hacking? Blue, Red and Green all have Grenadiers, so I don't know why it's so special? Did you by any chance mean something else, but the message got lost in translation?

I saw this on 0:47 mark

Nevermind i think that on your server was a hacker.Thank you for replies...Keep up the good work Ahoy World staff!See ya all on the battlefield.

225962d1385918395t-10-2-1-1334-dont-surp

6 of the big boyz explained you already ...

I was there too,no such thing as "haxxorz" seen,so dont make up lousy exuses.

Most propably it was a Arty mission spawning on your ass and you got wiped in the process.

See how easy that was?

Move on!

sincerly,sprinkled with pink unicorns

TheClownthathatesYourAvatar

*kiss kiss*

2 hours ago, TheScar said:

225962d1385918395t-10-2-1-1334-dont-surp

6 of the big boyz explained you already ...

I was there too,no such thing as "haxxorz" seen,so dont make up lousy exuses.

Most propably it was a Arty mission spawning on your ass and you got wiped in the process.

See how easy that was?

Move on!

sincerly,sprinkled with pink unicorns

TheClownthathatesYourAvatar

*kiss kiss*

??????