SWAT 4

Amentes

Not sure amentes. SWAT: Elite Force (SWAT 4 Mod that restore cut content & more)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https://forums.bistudio.com/index.php?/topic/194150-SWAT%3A-Elite-Force-%28SWAT-4-Mod-that-restore-cut-content-%26-more%29&share_tid=194150&share_fid=31761&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

• 3 months later...
On 1/27/2017 at 5:21 PM, Amentes said:

So, I noticed SWAT 4 finally made its way onto GOG, in a state that runs on modern systems no less.

Makes me wonder if anybody else around here played it back in the day, or would be interested in playing it again.

Count me in.

Also, As i can see you guys saw the Ready or Not too. Im riding it's hype train since the trailer.
Also, there is some gameplay footage on the developers blog, looks pretty well made.

I used to LOVE swat 4 and the syndicate DLC... One of the best tactical games i ever had back in the day.

While the normal swat 4 is now available in steam, im eagerly waiting for the syndicate dlc to make it on there too.

This trailer for the "ready or not" definately peaked my interest. Will keep an eye open for it.

Cheers.

On 5/9/2017 at 11:07 AM, Miczils said:

Count me in.

Also, As i can see you guys saw the Ready or Not too. Im riding it's hype train since the trailer.
Also, there is some gameplay footage on the developers blog, looks pretty well made.

Forgive me for asking, I have failed to find that footage on the dev's blog.... or even the blog itself for that matter. Could you provide a link for that ingame footage please?

Regards,

Theronas.

Forgive me for asking, I have failed to find that footage on the dev's blog.... or even the blog itself for that matter. Could you provide a link for that ingame footage please?

Regards,

Theronas.

Il look for it when I'm back home, could swear it was there yesterday. Gig's of gameplay on the first dev post. Maybe it was on Twitter