Jackdevo

jackdevo

In-game name when banned: Jackdevo

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Teamspeak Ban: Reason "Boring"

Why do you think you were banned? I think I was banned for saying irrelevant things in teamspeak and at the time joking around with my friend in real life.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Although I do not remember truly what I said, I have played on this server every now and then for around 6 months and it was only until I got banned from teamspeak a while back that I stopped playing. I have no reason why you should unban me because I am extremely stupid for allowing myself to get carried away in teamspeak, however I am very sorry for the actions that I took on that day. This server was the first realistic and best simulation for combat that I went on and it is a place where I began to learn how to fly. Everything I have done in Arma has been influenced by this server and although I can still play ingame, I really want to be a part of this community on teamspeak and I would love to make new friends.
Thankyou for reading this.
Regards,
Jackdevo.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Unknown

When were you banned: 1-2 months ago I believe

We`ll be lifting the ban, I just needs someone above my rank to remove it.

In future, please avoid any background noises to spam TS or joke around with your friends. If it happens, ban will be reinstated and the Arma ban will be added.

Ban appeal SUCCESSFUL.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts