MaRFy

MaRFy

In-game name when banned: MaRFy

What message displays when you attempt to connect? admin ban/racism

Why do you think you were banned? No idea... was afk for few mins

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Can you specify ban reason? Im not aware of anything

Which administrator banned you (if known): 

When were you banned: 13.1.2017

Still no clue. I wasnt warned or notifed. Cant remember something what might touch somebodys feeling couple of days ago. But we have pollitically correct world now so its possible. Just let me know what penalties are applied on me. Ty.

As to topic of some kind of racism i will be super carefull about this stuff as i thouth i am. 

I suppose you have the evidence but as you cant tell me what was the reason i cant respond to direct situation. I played on your server a lot last days and it was fun. Decision to ban me without justification was really suprising. Im reasonable man its up to you to decide.

You can accept my apologies and promise of watching over " naughty words " especially the "N" one 

edit: its possible it was what i said in the helicopter?

It was something "naughty" that you said in the vehice chat.

I see you do remeber what was it that got you banned. Still, we have a zero tolerance on racism on our services. Due to your cooperation in the process, I will be reducing the ban lenght to a 2 week one.

Ban will be lifted on 28th of January, around 12.00 CET / 11.00 UTC.

Ban appeal SUCCESSFUL.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts