MrKawai

MrKawai

In-game name when banned: MrKawai

What message displays when you attempt to connect? "Racism / MessedUpSmiley"

Why do you think you were banned? I wrote "n-word" about 3 day ago and today i got banned

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I didnt use this word since that day and i didnt wrote or said anything in day when i got bannned

Which administrator banned you (if known): 

When were you banned: 05.01.17 22:36 UTC

Then What should i do to get myself unbanned? I used this word as part of a MEME only ONCE and got my warning imideatley and after 3 days i got banned, out of nowhere! And why "Saying you haven`t and won`t use it again" is not enough? I totaly in control of my mouth and keyboard and i didnt sayed or typed anaything of that kind for 3 days after you warned me. Do i have to sign something by blood to prove that i keep my word?

Warning was done by the servers service that checks chat for inappropriate words. We revise all logs once or twice per week for naughty words, that is where you popped up and recieved a ban.

A simple apology would have been fine and the penalty would have been shortened, that is what I meant with my first reply.

Racism has no place in AhoyWorld and we will keep it like that, a zero tolerance will be kept in place. Joke or not, meme or not, it has no place on our services.

I am gonna give you a couple of months to think about it, come up with an apology. If you do that, post another ban appeal and it will be reviewed.

Ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts