Whats your setup like?

MrRepeatz

These organized desks remind me of the good old times i also had more time to spend sitting there.

'ell i practicly used to live only behind my desk, so everything i would ever need would need to be in arms lenght :)

Now however i might be lucky to spend 2 or 3 nights a week... as a result, my desk is as clean as a museum (not a good thing).

PS: good to see that most of you atleast a dual monitor setup

Yeh I find that with the aid of my office chair on wheels I can pretty much live comfortably until nature or (proper) Food calls me.

Dual Monitors are just a must.  How else would I watch movies online while I play video games, I need to be entertained!

TomCat's Setup = Bawws "fo shizzle" (black and white effect sure helped :P)

Do you work and play games out of the same place?  How do you avoid that much temptation! :P

TomCat's Setup = Bawws "fo shizzle" (black and white effect sure helped :P)

Do you work and play games out of the same place?  How do you avoid that much temptation! :P

Great Difficulty.. Usually end up doing Work 9am-5pm and then it's fair game to what I do out of that time. Seems to work well. But it's so bad with Steam on desktop!

@ Kam it looks like your mainbord is all covered up with something fancy... ?

It looks like the Asus Sabertooth heat shield / thermal armor malarkey. I believe it's one giant heatsink for the mainboard, it's such a cool feature and looks ace on colour coded builds, I sometimes wish I had purchased that one over the R4E.

It looks like the Asus Sabertooth heat shield / thermal armor malarkey. I believe it's one giant heatsink for the mainboard, it's such a cool feature and looks ace on colour coded builds, I sometimes wish I had purchased that one over the R4E.

Thanks Kyrie: for helping me on the right track, they call it TUF:

• TUF Thermal Armor - Total Airflow-Boosting Heat Dissipation
  • TUF Thermal Radar - Real Time Temp Detection and Heat Removal
  • TUF Components [Alloy Choke, Cap. & MOSFET; Certified by Military-standard] - Certified for Tough Duty

Looks absolutly awsome ! 

Now i want this :)

Yeah, I love that board, It makes your system look seriously boss when it's done properly with braided cables and all the other bells and whistles. I can't stress how much I dislike badly color coded internals :P well unless they are not visible. 

Thermal Armour sounds so, so frickin' cool. :D

^ This as well. 

Yeah, I love that board, It makes your system look seriously boss when it's done properly with braided cables and all the other bells and whistles. I can't stress how much I dislike badly color coded internals :P well unless they are not visible.

Yeah my next step is to get a modular Corsair PSU and some sleeved cables to clean all that mess up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...