Full screen Night Vision

Cebi

Apparently, the fighter pilot helmet has integrated full-screen night vision same as CSAT special purpose helmet. To my eyes it seems to be less grainy than standard NVG. Very handy for night time flying with helicopters. Even with so much time spent with Arma I can still find something new that surprises me. I only wonder which patch implemented it :-D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I'll admit to using that helmet on my AT guy too, for the past few months, it's just so handy for scanning the sky when holding the AA titan launcher. I don't use it on any others though.

yes I realised anyone in any slot can equip, although you look especially funny if you are a grenadier running around in a jet fighter helmet :blink:

Maybe the helmet will be restricted in the future

we shall see.........   :happyderp-min:

i suspect a "to late" kickin in restriction script , as when mission starts fresh i´m able to access all my saved loadouts,no matter the class - after first death/respawn its active and only let me select stuff green to my current class

Also,it propably got overseen in one of the (alpha/beta) edits of this build

Not a high priority.

8 hours ago, Xwatt said:

although you look especially funny if you are a grenadier running around in a jet fighter helmet :blink:

this