reece millns

allgamesarmy

In-game name when banned: reece millns

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Reece Millns\See user tracking-several rules\Copey

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for many reason most of them where me being a dick and disobeying rules and admins which i did also i was banned because i have had a week ban and i didn't learn form that as you can see i was also banned for blowing up friendly assets witch i admit to on one game night when the mission was ending and that is when the disobeying a moderator/admin which i admit to as well and i did with out thinking about the consequences.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? i think i should be unbanned because i have had a month to think about what i did and relax during this month i have realized that what i did was completely unacceptable and i did deserve this ban but i think that with in this month i have thoroughly thought about what i did and i know what i need to not do for this to happen again i have also readup on the rules and i now know them so i can not make the same mistakes i did to get me in this situation

Which administrator banned you (if known): copey

When were you banned: 25/11/16

Me and Mods have been having a discussion about you for quite some time, before this ban was even applied, that your next offence will be a perma ban with an option of appeal in 6 months. I`ve seen moderators saying that you were told that after the previous incident.

I am keeping this decission, please post another ban appeal in mid May 2017. I`ve heard you are finishing school this year as well, hopefully this will give you more time to focus on that.

Ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts