Maksim Ferguson

Maksim1802

In-game name when banned: Maksim Ferguson

What message displays when you attempt to connect? mass tk

Why do you think you were banned? I think I was banned due to me protecting myself since I was getting shot by friendlies (There was at least 3 friendlies shooting at me), whilst I was protecting myself I killed 2 friendlies (tkd and revenge tkd just as it happened)I was behind cover since I was under fire the peeked out got shot respawned got behind cover then shot 1 and then 2 people then tried to get into a hunter got shot killed, then got into a tank then got banned.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I think I was mistaken for being the person(s) who tkd not just me but other people. I really do like the AW community so much so that at the moment i'm looking at becoming an Zeus Administrator and not able to play on the AW servers ruins it for me, plus the fact that I think that AW needs new admins to help it's ever growing community.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Mark T

When were you banned: Wednesday 28th December 2016

I am confused as well, I`ve been told you were in a Slammer, wasting anyone that spawned at the Terminal FOB. I don`t see that as defending yourself.

You have agreed to our rules when you wanted to play on our server. It clearly states no teamkilling is allowed, same goes for retaliation for teamkills.

Please, use a EDIT function and don`t post 4 replies in a row.

In-game name when banned: Maksim Ferguson

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Go make your ban apeal and dont Lie in it

Why do you think you were banned? Not a clue (This is TS3 By the way).

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? If I knew why I was banned from the TS3 server i could tell you!

Which administrator banned you (if known): Not a clue.

When were you banned: 17:22 30/12/2016

You are giving no choice to deny this for now. You`ve been asked here and on TS to come clean and be honest. You obviously don`t know what you did wrong. Plus, you`ve also be harrasing staff on TS, hence why ou got banned from it.

Try posting another ban appeal in 2 months, if you decide to be honest about it.

Ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts