LtRed

LtRed

In-game name when banned: LtRed

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Admin ban (LtRed - Zis - Abuse)

Why do you think you were banned? It began when i drove alongside a jet taking off (Not on the airfield) and i guess an admin was flying and took my actions as hostile, he believed i tried to ram him with the quad, he took action and i was struck by a lightningbolt.
A dispute occurred and i cursed the admin.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Its was immature from me to try and curse him out as if something would be resolved. I believe it was an overkill from the admin. (If you're sensitive about your feelings don't get the internet), "Sticks and bones may break my bones" kinda thing. Also I enjoy Ahoys annex servers to the fullest and its been a while since i played on them (Ban might be over a year old).

Which administrator banned you (if known): Dont remember

When were you banned: Max 1 year ago.

First part of the reason doesn`t match what the admin wrote in the ban report, the second one does match. Which one you think got you banned?

The other things, do you vaguely remember when you were banned? (a year ago is not the correct answer)

As the banning admin, who is on the internet, perhaps it is you who should reevaluate your behaviour? What you think is overkill or not is completely irrelevant. You boke the rules, you were kicked and immediately began acting like a petulant child. Then you appeal with the reason that I should get off the internet fail to apologise and even to be truthful as to what got you banned. You should count yourself lucky that I am not in charge of appeals as if it were up to me I would leave the ban in place. If you are unbanned I would recommend that you familiarise yourself with our ruleset as there are no third second chances.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts