AW Invade & Annex 2 Changelog and Download

My error server 

Mods: A3
Distribution: 0
Version 0.70.106872
Fault time: 2013/07/10 13:55:42
Fault address:  73E5F03C 01:000DE03C C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\PhysX3_x86.dll
file:     co40AWInvade&AnAH9Frenchheli (__cur_mp)
world:    Stratis
Prev. code bytes: CB 83 E0 01 89 5D E4 89 45 C4 0F 85 ED 00 00 00
Fault code bytes: 8B 43 04 8B 55 D4 8B 04 82 3B 45 D0 0F 82 DB 00

Registers:
EAX:00000000 EBX:C95760D0
ECX:150E800A EDX:221CA080
ESI:2A1D0078 EDI:2A5D2078
CS:EIP:0023:73E5F03C
SS:ESP:002B:0E37F9EC  EBP:0E37FA80
DS:002B  ES:002B  FS:0053  GS:002B
Flags:00010246

Update for stable branch just rolled out. 885mb.

Not sure of the changes just yet but the mission seems to be bugged for me now. Wouldn't even let me spawn in.

Also can confirm the VAS is broken with new update.

Also can confirm the VAS is broken with new update.

Same with our server, we updated the ARMA3 today and reloaded the mission. We get the VAS "Not loaded" error in game but also a error popup when joining which was not present before. 

Link to steam screenshot: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/612771544492894996/5DD6709636C4D5CE2E5FBD5FEED54657ACF65983/ 

Regards

Rob

My server crash as it connects the world! Help me! :/

Here is my file server!

thank you

version=1;
blood=1;
singleVoice=0;
gamma=1;
brightness=1;
maxSamplesPlayed=32;
sceneComplexity=90000;
shadowZDistance=100;
viewDistance=1600;
preferredObjectViewDistance=1600;
terrainGrid=50;
volumeCD=6;
volumeFX=6;
volumeSpeech=3;
volumeVoN=10;
vonRecThreshold=0.059999999;

language="English";
MinBandwidth=104857600;
MaxBandwidth=1073741824;
MaxMsgSend=128;
MaxSizeGuaranteed=512;
MaxSizeNonguaranteed=256;
MinErrorToSend=0.007;

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3server.exe" -port=2332 -config=serverdev.cfg -steamPort=8866 -steamQueryport=27116 -CPUCount = 4 -world=empty -exThreads = 7

What I want to know is can I easily merge this with your new version, retaining your fixes & my layout? 

just use your current mission.sqm and replace it in the updated version. As kama said, the mission file is what holds the aesthetic stuff, and that usually isn't changed much in the updates.

maxch6666 - Are you running the latest version of I&A (2.88 BETA)?

just use your current mission.sqm and replace it in the updated version. As kama said, the mission file is what holds the aesthetic stuff, and that usually isn't changed much in the updates.

Unfortunately, in the update to 2.88 (to ensure compatibility with 0.72), several classnames had to be changed in the mission.sqm as BIS had changed a good few, causing older missions to crash upon starting. 

You could always try merging the two missions through the editor?

maxch6666 - Are you running the latest version of I&A (2.88 BETA)?

Unfortunately, in the update to 2.88 (to ensure compatibility with 0.72), several classnames had to be changed in the mission.sqm as BIS had changed a good few, causing older missions to crash upon starting. 

You could always try merging the two missions through the editor?

Thank you for your speed! :)

I actually tested with the latest version. here is my PBO file. Thank you for your help :)

Ahhh yes, didn't even think of that. My apologies. I think the merging and just removing what you don't need is probably going to be the easiest way. (as Rarek has stated)

• 3 weeks later...

1st and foremost, excellent scripting here, thank you for sharing this with the community.

I do have a question to you or anyone else that has the answer. How difficult would it be to get the Main AO and Side Mission briefings to show up in the diary? Having the briefings listed in the diary very helpful when the team wants to re-read the mission. It would also be helpful when a side mission is scripted with a bit more story line or tactical information that the team may want to re-read once they are executing the mission.

As it is now, there is a text entry on map of what the mission is but being able to review the the details that were listed initially would be a great benefit.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all!

Is anyone else having issues with the UAV portion of the mission functioning since the July 25th Patch (0.74)? After tower destruction there is no UAV option and the the option to use the UAV is not always available.

For clarification, I mean the option in the menu is not always there and when it is it functions as expected if the tower is still standing. Once destroyed the UAV option disappears from the menu. 

JORLmLL.jpg

Is I&A 2.88, 0.74 compatible at this point?

Thanks in advance

After 24h running our Server which have the latest Invade & Annex Version, the logfile is over 3GB big :(

The Problem is i can't open it with the editor or notepad++ so i don't know what the errors but we have Signatures 2 so no with with a mod can connect on the server.

i really like this map but when i tried to download it and run it on my own server it says i need the following addons. A3_AIR_F_KA50, A3_SOFT_F_HUNTER, A3_BOAT_F_ASSAULT_BOAT, and A3_BOAT_F_SPEEDBOAT. it says that they were deleted is there anyway i can downolde these files so i can play?

Hi,

Where can i download the version 2.93.1 of your mission ? (currently i m with 2.88)

I can't find the source. :blink:

It is possible to get it ?

Thanks by advance for the answer.

EDIT : forget my request.

If an admin want to delete my post he can do it.

TY again.

I guess this is the best place to ask about this error i keep getting on the Ahoyworld's servers..

No entry 'config.bin/CfgMarkers.dot'.

Usually happens when i first join the server and randomly after that. The annoying part is that i have to click 'ok' on it with mouse what disables my aiming, and it has popped up with few bad timings(just infront of the enemy, flying helo etc).

Any idea what causes it or how to fix it?