Miczils

Miczils

In-game name when banned: Miczils

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Miczils-Harrasing and general bad attitude - Sozio

Why do you think you were banned? Harrasing Duffy

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Well I've heard from some old friends and they convinced me to try appeal and maybe get back onto Eu3 if that's what it's still called.
Also i think i learnt something through those few months and I've changed quite a lot. Im sorry for my behavior & believe my ban was fair that's why i will fully understand if the ban won't get lifted, And its only up to you guys, if i can have a second chance or not.

Cheers Miczils

Which administrator banned you (if known): Sozio (not sure)

When were you banned: 6-4-2016

I`ve been thinking about this ever since you posted the ban appeal. I am still willing to give you another chance, but the offence that you made is very severe and it needs a sligthly longer duration of punishment. Send me a PM in the beginning of February and I`ll drag this out again and you`ll be given a chance to state your opinion/apology again.

For now, ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

• 2 months later...

Reappeal as Pero is no longer the community referee
In-game name when banned: Miczils

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Miczils Harrasing and general bad attitude - Sozio

Why do you think you were banned? Bad attitude towards Duffy 

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted ? 

At that time i had a slight beef with Duffyman, we would exchange childish insults etc.
And that day, after duffy called me a bad pilot, i got everyone in my helicopter to say "fuck you duffy" as i flew over him in the base. 
I understand why that is an offense, and generally bullying, even i wouldn't say it was one-sided.  At the same i believe the ban was fair, and my behavior was very far from what it should be. I also believe that I've learnt from that, and changed quite a lot.
As stated before, i ask fro another chance because everything has changed quite a bit in those 9 months, and I've gotten in contact with some old friends who convinced me to try an appeal. 

Cheers Miczils

Which administrator banned you (if known): Sozio (not sure)

When were you banned: 6-4-2016

We have a lot of evidence of you breaking the rules and most of it is really unacceptable and unwelcome on Ahoyworld.

During these 9 months i do hope you have reviewed and refined how you behave around your fellow players. 

I am willing to give you a second chance and un-ban you. Under one condition. Any more rule-breaking will result in a permanent ban with NO! chance of appeal. 

Please review the general rules and AWE rules again. Keep out of trouble. 

Ban appeal Successful

Chuck

Stand-in Community Referee 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts