Hello everyone.

dason417

Hello. i'm a U.S. guy, pretty chill. played loads of dayZ, arma 2, and some time in arma 3 (not many hours, only 250-ish.)

I was apart of a Platoon (a group of guys i know, no real "official" server, mind you.)

my role was usually Logistical XO. (SSgt., or E-6) and i was in charge of coordinating supply drops, armor and indirect fire deployments, and occasionally moving to a Squad leader position when needed.

I have some basic knowledge of arma 3 combat, though i'm much more familiar with arma 2. (the differences are minor, though i simply love the advanced leaning system!)

I can fill most any role sufficiently well, though i don't really like "lone wolfing". experience has taught me short of long range engagements it's usually suicide and gets a lot of other people killed too.

oh? I'm curious if there's a Zeus player on very often, or if it's pre-planned missions?

Also, is the positions on the enhanced server fluid? (people  go where they're in the mood to go.) or is it more rigid? (people have a designated rank, and you must fill a role suited to that rank?)

2 hours ago, dason417 said:

oh? I'm curious if there's a Zeus player on very often, or if it's pre-planned missions?

Also, is the positions on the enhanced server fluid? (people  go where they're in the mood to go.) or is it more rigid? (people have a designated rank, and you must fill a role suited to that rank?)

The Enhanced server moderators and higher tier staff have Zeus access regularly do some Zeus missions, but the essence of the modded gameplay is mostly tactical, but not Milsim in the sense of set rank and role; but more come as you are, pick something and play towards objectives such as "Destroy Comms Array" as a team.

Hello by the way.

For the first few games I'd like to be something low impact, just so I can adapt to the change (if any) without getting in the way.

Something like a simple rifleman, or non-combat role (if such exists.) though a simple spectator would be much more welcome.