Tim Price

tim641

In-game name when banned: Tim Price

What message displays when you attempt to connect? banned by raz33/VON Spam,TK

Why do you think you were banned? about 2 to 3 years ago me and some buddies were playing on the server alot, and in the nights when only a few people were on, we were trolling abit. i understand it was really annoying, and a ban was deserved, since it would ruin the fun for the people playing at that time.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I dont think my ban should be instantly lifted, but i do think a permanent ban is a bit to much. at the time we played serious we really enjoyed our time out there. my and my buddy played in a lot of other milsim servers, and also started doing milsim airsoft, and got alot more serious. We realize fucking around isnt supposed to be happening in a military simulation game. not a single other milsim community has the same good atmosphere as ahoyworld and Again i dont need an instant unban whatsoever, but i think having a ban for a certain amount of time would be better, since i and my friend changed the way we look at milsim.

Which administrator banned you (if known): razgriz33 rebanned me after i told him we got unbanned by accident. im not sure who was the guy that banned me in the beginning.

When were you banned: Sometime in 2014, im not sure what the exact date was.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts