Tyrone

CrunchyNapkin

In-game name when banned: Tyrone

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You were kicked off the game (Battleye Admin ban [MK] Tyrone / Multi Tk, Goodbye. / mikeyrm))

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned because at the time of the ban I was so bad and new to the game. I had gotten it recently and decided to improve on coop servers. Then one day I decided to try out one of the marksmen rifle. I sat on a hill and decided to snipe. I later found out I was shooting and killing teammates. I am incredibly sorry and regret this action.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I think my ban should be lifted because I have improved and learnt a lot about the game. The killing teammates part was an honest mistake, I still am regretful and remorseful about my actions and apologise for them. Would really like to start playing on the server again and If a second chance were to be given I will not do such a mistake again.

Which administrator banned you (if known): mikeyrm

When were you banned: 6 months+ (I think)

Hello!

It`s great to see you finally managed to fill in a proper ban appeal. I`ve found 2 older ones (under a different name), but now I will process this.

I`ve decided to lift the ban. It seems you are being honest.

Make sure you read and follow the rules when playing on our server.

Ban appeal SUCCESSFUL.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts