Replace or adding vehicles to I&A 2_83I

Bliksem

Hi

I am still a noob when it comes to scripting, but have replaced the billboards and TS3 ip to our own on our server ( You guys are still in credits etc. the game mode is amazing and we really appreciate what you guys have done). But with the new Apex that came out, I would really want to replace that jet with a better one and add a VTOL as well. Can you guys please assist in how to do this?? I would really appreciate it and thanks again for an awesome game mode, everyone loves it.:)

• 2 weeks later...

I believe adding a new aircraft that isn't part of the original program, like a Harrier etc would require a mod to be loaded on your server and everyone's pc that connects to your server, load up the mods you want on your pc then start the editor add what you want and save the mission file, but remember to let your players know you are now running the mods :)

• 8 months later...

Using my best guess I would suggest copying the small script from the init box, then deleting the vehicle you don't want. Place down the new vehicle and paste in the init box. I believe that the script in there is the respawn stuff. 

If that doesn't work I'm sure @Stanhope would know the answer :)

I would love to run tanoa, I have d/l the phone, but did not look into it yet. When I get home I will copy the server startup lines and post them here. I would rather run 3, but 2 is what I had at the time.

In fact, let me just set up invade and Annex 3 and we can just work on that instead. My goal is to add a checkered flag pole for halo jump and add two more vehicles, an A10 and a armed little bird

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you,S0zi04th, I have included a jpg of the command line. I am still a noob with this, but hey, at least i am learning :-)

I am not too sure about server side mods, and client side mods and have to do a lot of research, but it will pay off. 

Update: I have tried to change the little bird on I&A 3.1 Tanoa to another one with the same init lines, and the server just keeps creating the mission over and over again.

command line for I &A 3.1.jpg