reece millns

allgamesarmy

In-game name when banned: reece millns

What message displays when you attempt to connect? "Who are you? Get out of my house!"

Why do you think you were banned? i was banned from ts and i don't know why i was banned i was banned from eu3 for a reason i will not discussions but i do not know why i was banned because the ts ban reason dose not explain much and formally i have no idea why i was banned i joined ts at 4 or 5 pm last night and i tryed joining at 18:50 on the 29/11/2016

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? i think it should be lifted because i was not given a reason i just tryed logging onto ts adn it said this You are banned temporarily. Reason: "Who are you? Get out of my house!"
Try again in 27a 142d 23:37:00 and i would completely understand if there was a formal reason but there was no foraml reason

Which administrator banned you (if known): not known

When were you banned: i have no idea due to the fact of it being a ts banned that i dont know when it happend

pero i don't know what i said because i came on like said at  4 or 5 pm  and then i left and then i came back on the next day and i was banned. all i did was go to see  gamer and told him i was going to play with my friend and then i came on the next day and got banned and i don't know why i would say something "stupid" because i was allready banned from eu3 and i use the ahoy ts to speak to friends. if you could say what i said i will tell you if i said that because most the things that come out of my mouth are stupid so please may you tell me what i said. thank you 

It seems that either you said something in the background and TS picked it up or you were mistaken for someone else, but some people on TS said that someone a naughty word and left the channel. They thought it was you, according from the TS system logs.

We can`t be sure, so we are lifting the ban. If it was you, do not let it happen again. If it wasn`t, don`t instantly change channel when saying something and then disconnect from the TS.

Ban is/will be lifted in next hour (depended on CS gods will).

Ban appeal SUCCESSFUL.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts