Johnson

Johnson

In-game name when banned: Johnson

What message displays when you attempt to connect? When I connect to TS (which I think is what this question is asking) I get 'pushing the boundaries for the last time.'

Why do you think you were banned? I made a channel called 'Succ Boiz' or something similar to that which I agree was a inappropriate channel name, unfortunately I didn't at the time of its creation.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I feel that I've been struggling to find the line, that I've unintentionally blurred, between humour and a bannable offence when it comes to channel names. I think the ban was pretty fair in all honesty, but it pains me to think that I made the mistake of an inappropriate channel name which led to a perma. I think I should be unbanned as I feel that channel names are the only boundary I push when it comes to Ahoy World and I can generally be accepted as just another member on a daily basis aside from this. Due to this the problem can easlily be solved by simply not making channels anymore. If I was to be unbanned I would be happy to have my tags or permissions removed to stop me from making any channels or if not I can stick to only making channel names based off games or topics instead of what I might find to be unbannable humour.

In short, I overall I feel that I can bring so much more to the community compared to how much I have degraded it. In any case a ban remain would not be one taken to heart, I will fully understand and agree either way.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Muckduck or Dave cant remember sorry.

When were you banned: Cant quite remember, I think around the first half of this month? A guess would be the 15th of October. Apologies for inaccuracy I did originally make a note.

I am not gonna look back how many times you`ve been banned before, to many entries.

Channel name plus its "discussing topic" got you banned.

I would say, try again in a year or so, make an appeal then and we`ll see.

Ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts