AWE media distribution

17 minutes ago, JaSmAn said:

@MoonFire do I want to watch this video or am I going to hear you swearing at me?

What's the rule on deploying these rally points? 

The rule of the rally points no clue just spam then even though I think you only can deploy one at a time.

Just now, MoonFire said:

The rule of the rally points no clue just spam then even though I think you only can deploy one at a time.

OK.... I didn't really get what was going on at the time, but I respawned in the building on your rally point - there I was thinking the whole time it was an "official" respawn, which is why I then asked Copey to move it closer. 

It now all makes sense. You lay down a respawn point where you want it.  Have to make sure you save your loadout. Otherwise you are like me, you respawn with the basic gear. 

Oh, and I watched the stream afterwards and Bravo vehicle was hit by a frikkin Hind's rockets! We had no chance of surviving that first contact. Should have gone off road earlier. Live and learn.

Just now, JaSmAn said:

OK.... I didn't really get what was going on at the time, but I respawned in the building on your rally point - there I was thinking the whole time it was an "official" respawn, which is why I then asked Copey to move it closer. 

It now all makes sense. You lay down a respawn point where you want it.  Have to make sure you save your loadout. Otherwise you are like me, you respawn with the basic gear. 

Oh, and I watched the stream afterwards and Bravo vehicle was hit by a frikkin Hind's rockets! We had no chance of surviving that first contact. Should have gone off road earlier. Live and learn.

Ye also found out that ASL and MMG, MAT and HAT TL's can deploy them and they have an overall 45 minutes cool down before the other can be deployed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...