AWE media distribution

On 4/27/2017 at 8:59 PM, Blue-958- said:

Bit of in-flight refuelling.

IMG_2294.JPG

Funny how we actually managed to attach it, for like 2,5 second after which the tank was full and the it automatically de-attached.

On 4/14/2017 at 1:30 AM, SkullCollector said:

Some splendid cam snapshots of today's session. A few great beauty shots, but they're unfiltered, unedited.

I want to know your Video settings, are you using ReShade/SweetFX or something for that vibrance? 

1 hour ago, Miczils said:

I want to know your Video settings, are you using ReShade/SweetFX or something for that vibrance? 

All vanilla settings on mostly max, but I raised saturation to 135 and contrast to 112.

Summer Cherno is also quite vibrant in and of itself, so these settings just push that to the extreme. It's my favourite terrain for screenshots, especially using splendid cam. Most other maps are highly dependent on weather or post, otherwise they're quite dull.

4 hours ago, GandalfTheCray said:

Pvt. @BloodInTheSand survives three (3!) 82mm mortar strikes, cooks off a BTR with a frag grenade, and gets run over by a BMP. He made it out alive.

Featuring @IOnceWasATeddy, @Arkod, @hobnob11 et al.

Lots of explosions and girly screaming.

Can confirm I'm ridiculously lucky. Who knew a frag would cook a btr from underneath?

12 hours ago, GandalfTheCray said:

Pvt. @BloodInTheSand survives three (3!) 82mm mortar strikes, cooks off a BTR with a frag grenade, and gets run over by a BMP. He made it out alive.

Featuring @IOnceWasATeddy, @Arkod, @hobnob11 et al.

Lots of explosions and girly screaming.

I have to confess that I'm making this comment at the moment you started to patch yourself after the first mortar, and I'm doing that just to comment:
TOURNIQUETS! Always apply Tourniquets to limbs and than start patching, as a Medic you should know that :)

Now back to the rest of the movie...

9 hours ago, Lost Bullet said:

I have to confess that I'm making this comment at the moment you started to patch yourself after the first mortar, and I'm doing that just to comment:
TOURNIQUETS! Always apply Tourniquets to limbs and than start patching, as a Medic you should know that :)

Now back to the rest of the movie...

I plead guilty - I figured that out 20 seconds later when I realised there was 2 other heavy casualties (as you will have seen) :D