he there peeps

grommmbin

This is my first time on the forums.

My connection to AHOY WORLD is through Luetin09.

I moslty played breaking point and wasteland but I am trying to find something more serious and tactical to play.

Luetin09 videos/stream are made with the ZEUS mod and I enjoy even watching them so I am excited to join in.

You see me mostly as recon marksman, long distance marksman, or light/heavy machine gun operator.

A little bit about myself.

My name is Robin, 20 years old and get educated in the film and television business. 

I live in The Netherlands but I am right now on a erasmus trip in the UK. I don't have my PC with me so I am unable to play arma 3 until 19 of January. *crying*

Looking forward to meet you all peeps. :)

greetz.

Hello Grommm,

Good to see another dutchy around here, but theres one thing you might want to know...Luetin is not a (active) part of this community anymore (if im right). I hope it dosnt make you regret your signing in, as i can guarentee its a nice open and mature gaming community.

14 minutes ago, PiranhA said:

Hello Grommm,

Good to see another dutchy around here, but theres one thing you might want to know...Luetin is not a (active) part of this community anymore (if im right). I hope it dosnt make you regret your signing in, as i can guarentee its a nice open and mature gaming community.

No its is okay. Are there still Zeus operations active? Or other mods which includes tactical debriefing / communication before engaging objectives?

Which mods do you frequently play?

22 minutes ago, grommmbin said:

Are there still Zeus operations active?

Yes, there are multiple guys doing zeus (D. Devil, Liru and many other), theyre also known as spartans. You can become one urself if you stick around here for some time and behave. You need to apply for it tho.

Rules of Ahoy:

Spoiler

25 minutes ago, grommmbin said:

Or other mods which includes tactical debriefing / communication before engaging objectives?

Yes, there is a wonderfull server we call eu3, its modded and way more into milsim in comparison to eu 1&2. You can find the (mod) info here:

To get a impression of eu3:

Spoiler

If you have any other (non-personal) questions, go ahead...but i would advise you to have a look around in the forums.