Brujo

Brujo106

In-game name when banned: Brujo

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Battleeye: Admin Ban(Brujo/Racism/Mark T))

Why do you think you were banned? Sorry for my english I use google translator. I was ban for this phrase: "Guys carry me to the medic niggers"

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Sorry I did not believe that offend anyone. Only is a little joke but i´m really sorry. Please unban me i need play in this server is Amazing. No more racism, im not racist, i´m good person.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Mark T

When were you banned: in the summer of 2016 june-July i don´t know

The N word is a big no no, it does not belong to our community.

It has been 2 months since you were banned, plus, you were honest with us, it seems that you know why you were banned. If you are seen saying racial stuf again, you will be perma banned again. I am giving you another chance, please use it carefully.

Ban appeal SUCCESSFUL.

Pero

Community Referee

19 hours ago, PERO said:

La palabra N es un gran no no, que no pertenece a nuestra comunidad.

Ha sido 2 meses desde que se prohibieron, además, que eras sincero con nosotros, parece que usted sabe por qué fueron prohibidos. Si usted es visto diciendo stuf racial de nuevo, se le prohibió perma nuevo. Te estoy dando otra oportunidad, por favor utilice con cuidado.

Ban apelación exitosa.

Pero

Árbitro comunidad

thx goodmin PERO

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts