AHMED

Kacper

In-game name when banned: AHMED

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Admin Ban (AHMED / blasting loud music / PERO))

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for trolling. I played music very loud. My fault and I regret what I did.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Because in my opinion I'm good player and i regret what I did. It will never happen again.

Which administrator banned you (if known): PERO

When were you banned: In September (I don't remember when exactly)

You were playing loud music, but not just any kind of music, it was music related to a terrorist organisation.

You recieved a kick on that day, from EU2. Later that day, you were still playing music on EU1, hence you got banned. The permanent one was applied when I checked some logs and saw what you were saying and what music were you playing.

That rings a bell?

I know that is not acceptable. Yes I played music from terrorist organisation on EU1 and EU2. If i will play this stupid music again, you can BAN me permanently.

Well... Why i did that?... just for fun. Yes thats stupid lol.

Currently, yes.

I would suggest try appealing this ban in a couple of months, if you will still be interested to play on our servers.

You knew what you were doing, you recieved a kick for it, but you kept going down the road with the same behaviour. A punishment needs to be given out for that, hence the ban stays.

Ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts