Win £35 to spend on Steam!

George

Win a FREE Steam game for the best screenshot!

Run in collaboration with GameCast Ltd., the competition starts immediately and runs for two weeks until 6th March. All you have to do is open up a tab at gamecast.me, sign up, and start posting your very best in-game screenshots.

The winner will be announced at 12pm on Wednesday 6th March, and the game will be delivered immediately!

Any game of your choice up to £35 in value! Choose from titles such as Dishonored, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Far Cry 3, Omerta City of Gangsters – ANY of these could be yours by the 6th of March.

On gamecast.me you can upload any image from your PC, post from any static page with an embedded image, and even post videos from YouTube. It doesn't support posting from your Steam profile page just yet, but the GameCast guys are working on getting this fixed. For this competition you must post your screenshots on gamecast.me and leave a note in this thread (so we know it's you). Simply sign up to gamecast, create your own board, and start posting all your favourite screenshots.

Also the site’s still in beta and you may find bugs here and there. If you do find any bugs or have ideas about how to make the site better, please post them as replies in this thread as it’ll help them make the site better.

Thanks and happy posting!