EU3 "DELETED" FILE ISSUES

Valkyyr

Can't seem to get this shit to work, i've ticked and run the modset sync on Arma3Sync, re-loaded the repo, checked for addons, re-downloaded the apparently "deleted" files and actually deleting them, re-downloaded Arma3Sync, re-done all of the previous after re-downloading Arma3Sync, fully removed and re-installed the entire mod for EU3. I'm no computer wiz but I ain't got a clue on what else to do, all the files that I get a notification for are (from what I can tell) in my Arma 3 directory. This all started when the Alibi campaign for friday nights started, however any night the event wasn't on I could play, which was pretty much every night. It's only today that it stopped me.

arma.jpg

Screenshot (4).png

Just arma3sync, haven't in any other way touched the game except to play EU3.

As a side note, I re-prioritized my addon list earlier, not sure if this had any effect but I have managed to get onto it today, apparently it just doesnt like to work when game night is on????

From the looks of your screenshot, the game wasn't launching with the mods. Might be worth making sure it is. You should see them on the bottom of the main menu, in a horizontal line (unsure if it's still like that after the menu update that came with Apex).

It does still display those at the bottom, can't say iv'e looked for it but don't feel like that was an issue solely because the mod's the game thinks are causing an issue have been displayed twice consecutively each week. I'll keep an eye out for it.

If you still have issues after following what Ghost said, make sure that if your mods have *'s by them that your running the ones from the Eu#3 repo, otherwise you may have this issue.

the * simply means your have more than one version of the same mod, you will see this if your split your mods into files for each different server.

I'd followed all those steps with the modsets, repo syncs and *'s. Wasnt any of those. Found the issue I believe;

In the Arma3 menu the mods show but half deselected automatically and had enabled others randomly that I dont remember downloading. 

Hinka, be sure to check your mod menu in game and that theyre all correctly activated, the issue happened again and after ticking off the correct ones I could join without leaving the game.