Tests for specific classes

Daniel00

Question

I often have the problem of people flying, driving Hunters and controlling tanks without knowing what they're doing. I suggest filtering those people out by arranging small 5-minute-tests for every class (driver, gunner, tank commander, pilot...) to prevent this. Please!

7 answers to this question

Its been suggested before and will no doubt coming up again, the answer will almost definitely be no. With the humdreds of different people that play on even just one on the servers a day, there just isn't the man power or time to go around testing and whitelisting every person that wants to get into a tank.

1 hour ago, Blue-958- said:

Its been suggested before and will no doubt coming up again, the answer will almost definitely be no. With the humdreds of different people that play on even just one on the servers a day, there just isn't the man power or time to go around testing and whitelisting every person that wants to get into a tank.

unfortunately we do have to say no for this reason. We would love if everyone played their role but we can't police it simply too many people. 

59 minutes ago, fir_nev said:

We would just have to live with it, I guess. The bigger issue is when they just hop into the vehicles that we took the time to drive and destroying it within seconds.

Yes and you can help obs recording or shadowplay use the footage for a report and we can take action. We want the servers to run smoothly but we can't be on them 24/7 but if we get footage we can act on it and do something about it. Have a look at TS see if there's an admin and talk to them they will help you out.

10 hours ago, Daniel00 said:

I often have the problem of people flying, driving Hunters and controlling tanks without knowing what they're doing.

If people are breaking the rules, report them (by teamspeak or the forum). 

If its the annoyance is too big, give eu3 a try. 

At all times, stay calm and try not to get frustrated. If its getting too much, go take a walk.

@Daniel00 What you are suggesting can be accomplished with a closed community. Not on the public server. Invade and Annex server is more aimed towards new players so you can expect to meet some players that are clueless or just trolls. If you can spot a difference you can help clueless one with advice and POLITE communication. Dealing with troll is much more simple, you record or document with print screen what he is doing wrong and then you can report it via this LINK