Blowing off steam

lexota

the thing with AC/DC is you could propably name 70% of their songs easily and we dont want a playlist that is filled with 1/3rd of 1 band.

Also,good choice adding Queens "Dont stop me now" - also a classic hype anytime i hear it and i usually sing it loud ... anytime,anywhere!

Having said that,cant miss out Lemmy :

(Motörhead is Speedmetal as its finest,but 2nd video does prove why he´s a legend)

We´r Motörhead ... and we play Rock n Roll !

and yea,only 1 GnR song on the list is way to less :

(One in a million might be offensive to "certain" people,dont bother - its one of their best pre sellout songs)

On 10.11.2016 at 3:46 PM, TheScar said:

the thing with AC/DC is you could propably name 70% of their songs easily and we dont want a playlist that is filled with 1/3rd of 1 band.

Also,good choice adding Queens "Dont stop me now" - also a classic hype anytime i hear it and i usually sing it loud ... anytime,anywhere!

Having said that,cant miss out Lemmy :

(Motörhead is Speedmetal as its finest,but 2nd video does prove why he´s a legend)

We´r Motörhead ... and we play Rock n Roll !

and yea,only 1 GnR song on the list is way to less :

(One in a million might be offensive to "certain" people,dont bother - its one of their best pre sellout son

Added!

8 hours ago, fir_nev said:

I love listening to 80s and 90s ballads. U know, the standard bands; Bon Jovi, FireHouse and etc. I thought The Darkness was nice. I grew up in my teens with Metallica.

Added! Talking about Ballads, one of the great ballads! Meatloaf - I`d do anything for love! DUH! :D

5 hours ago, PiranhA said:

Oooooh crap i forgot, the german national anthem ofcourse! The short version ofcourse....

Couldn't find the long version.. So added Celldweller`s instumental version.. Not super great, but its OK! :P