What do you fancy besisdes Arma 3

Nomeni

Ofcourse the everyone in here is an Arma 3 fan.

But i'm curious what other games or consoles do you guys/girls play?

Desktop:

Frequently played games.

Arma 3.
CS:Go

Rimworld

Cities: Skyline

Console:
XboX360: Nope

Ps3: Yes, But don't play on it anymore.

PS4: Nope

Xone: Nope

-Happy Fragging-

Nomeni

Desktop:

Frequently played games.

ArmA 3 (probably going to get back into finishing some missions and campaigns, me and the Late Johnson may he rest in peace were busy making a World War 2 Campaign and a few PvP/Coop missions for assorted timelines; World War 2, Vietnam, Soviet-Afghan War, Gulf War etc so if ya'll wanna see that we can probably go ahead and finish em off)

Grand Theft Auto 5

DayZ

IL-2 Sturmovik CoD/BoS

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2

War Thunder

World of Warships

Console:

*inhale* BOI.

Nah don't have a console no more.

PC:

glorious Arma 3

Wargame

Stellaris

Civilization V + Beyond Earth

Cities: Skylines

Kerbal Space Program

Elite

Skyrim

... and millions of other, mostly singleplayer, games

Console:

I have what some already consider an artefact from antiquity, others scoff at it for being newfangled and distinctly millennial: a PlayStation 2.

It's got some great nostalgic games, stuff like TimeSplitters, NFS Underground 2, hell even old Dragon Ball games are still fun with a mate on splitscreen. Especially nowadays where most TV sets are larger than good old 27" CRT.

13 minutes ago, Amentes said:

Sadly SWAT 4 simply won't run on rigs with multiple screens, or I'd still be playing it. I'm still crying at night what with no SWAT 5 being made and all.

Have you tried disabling your secondary screen(s), or running it in windowed mode? May be a bit of a PITA, but from what I can find, it should work...

ArmA 3

Kerbal (RSS, RO, RP0)

Story-heavy single-player first-person shooters and sneak-em-ups, like DX:MD and DX:HR before it.

XCOM 2, 1 before it.

Witcher 3

D:OS 2, early build.

Currently waiting for:

Dishonored 2

BattleTech (Kickstarted)

M&B2: Bannerlord

Tyranny (follow-up to PoI)

I still own an Xbox 360, though I haven't touched it since finishing Halo 4, which is when I decided not to bother with the franchise anymore. Only other games it played was Rock Band and Red Dead Redemption. (PC rumor, yes please, about fucking time.)

1 minute ago, Eagle-Eye said:

Have you tried disabling your secondary screen(s), or running it in windowed mode? May be a bit of a PITA, but from what I can find, it should work...

Unfortunately I've tried just about everything possible, and unfortunately the only option that works is indeed disabling the secondary and tertiary screens. Which I really can't be bothered to do every time I'd wanna run it, as it brings with it it's own complications regarding desktop setup and such.

1 hour ago, Amentes said:

How is Elite these days?

I own it, but I decided to wait until it was a bit more on the complete side, and so haven't really been keeping up with the times.

Hard to answer. Elite has always been the create-your-own-story kind of game that I like and others don't, but with the engineers there's at least a semblance of a task from which on you can again just do whatever you want. Frankly I haven't done much of the faction warfare lately so I couldn't tell you what changed there, but I will check that out. Looks still to be a grind.

Planets are cool, I guess.

17 hours ago, Amentes said:

How is Elite these days?

I own it, but I decided to wait until it was a bit more on the complete side, and so haven't really been keeping up with the times.

16 hours ago, SkullCollector said:

Hard to answer. Elite has always been the create-your-own-story kind of game that I like and others don't, but with the engineers there's at least a semblance of a task from which on you can again just do whatever you want. Frankly I haven't done much of the faction warfare lately so I couldn't tell you what changed there, but I will check that out. Looks still to be a grind.

Planets are cool, I guess.

Elite is a really astonishing game when you play it for the first time, if I'm to be honest however it really lacks content right now but they have some awesome stuff planned for the future, things are really kicking off about aliens at the moment.

Often: - ArmA 3, random games whenever my nostalgia gets to me..

Occasionally: - Skyrim, DayZ, Starbound

Besides that, I don't really own too many games at the moment. I have Fallout 4, but I'm a bit unimpressed by it, so I won't play it much. Got 22 hours on it, but I don't like it. I'm just happy I got it cheap, otherwise I'd be mad. I also own "The Culling", but if they don't launch significant updates soon, the game is just going to die.