Favourite Class on EU1/2

GamerbugUK

On ‎13‎-‎10‎-‎2016 at 8:35 AM, Cebi said:

I am probably blind but where is that changelog you speak of in the link provided?

I love to cooperate and interact with other people (why else I would be playing MP coop?). My role preference depends on who is on the server.

If there is FSG gunner waiting for targets I will try to get in UAV slot to provide him some accurate intel and call in mortar strikes on groups of enemy infantry, while occasionally drop GBUs on MBTs and designated targets from infantry.

If there is squad leader (where are you Crater?) I like to occupy a medic slot to give my group chance to survive longer.

The pilot slot is my favourite. I feel I can be most useful for a team in that role. I prefer to fly Huron and have a good amount of experience flying Kajman, Blackfoot and armed Blackfish in TvT environment.

Hey Cebi, I was on last night and i'm getting on right now

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, THE PUNISHER said:

Autorifleman SPMG .338 FTW!!!It takes only two shoots to take a enemy target and the medium armor cars as well.

I too run with an SPMG if I go autorifleman but I can only load my ammunition into a vehicle due to short stamina...

16 minutes ago, fir_nev said:

I too run with an SPMG if I go autorifleman but I can only load my ammunition into a vehicle due to short stamina...

That's the problem with the SPMG and the Navid, I think you can safely carry 2 or 3 belts before you are crawling around like an old man.

I guess that's why MMGs are 2 to 3 man units (or 1 man and a car ;))

Pilot is where I'm at. I especially love CAS whirlybirds, but I'll take what I can get. Normally run with an added backpack including some FAKs and an ak12 or MX to improve my effectiveness should the bird go down to fire.

If it's not vortex it's uav.

I'd put my hierarchy like this. 

Pilot>UAV>Marksman(mk1 emr)>AR(spmg or zafir)>AT>Medic 

If I can't get any of those somehow I call it quits!

10 hours ago, Gamerbug said:

That's the problem with the SPMG and the Navid, I think you can safely carry 2 or 3 belts before you are crawling around like an old man.

I guess that's why MMGs are 2 to 3 man units (or 1 man and a car ;))

Those two on their own are already heavy. U can add one more belt to Ur pack and that is it. Not good for Tanoa setup. I struggle with Zafir too. Strange thing is, I have never run around with Mk200. Maybe I should if I were to jump in as one because of their caseless rounds.

6 hours ago, fir_nev said:

Those two on their own are already heavy. U can add one more belt to Ur pack and that is it. Not good for Tanoa setup. I struggle with Zafir too. Strange thing is, I have never run around with Mk200. Maybe I should if I were to jump in as one because of their caseless rounds.

These may be a bit out of date but;

Standard MX has a mass of 100 (30 round mag mass 12)

In comparison

MX SW has a mass of 120 (100 round mag mass 25)

MK200 has a mass of 220 (200 round box mag mass 50)

Zafir has a mass of 320 (150 Round box mag mass 50)

SPMG has a mass of 340 (130 round belt mass 60)

Navid has a mass of 380 (150 round belt mass 70)

I'm not including the 5.56s, because why bother?

So unless you are being supported or have a vehicle, you're better of with the MX SW all day long (of course you already knew this due to your videos), and ironically the Zafir and its ammo is comparable to the MMGs in weight.

I did have an L/MMG guy with a harness rather than a vest so he could be more mobile and carry a few box/belts, but you're losing a lot of protection.

TL;DR MX SW FTW, dont use the MK200 (though it does look cool).

4 hours ago, Gamerbug said:

In comparison

MX SW has a mass of 120 (100 round mag mass 25)

MK200 has a mass of 220 (200 round box mag mass 50)

Zafir has a mass of 320 (150 Round box mag mass 50)

SPMG has a mass of 340 (130 round belt mass 60)

Navid has a mass of 380 (150 round belt mass 70)

So unless you are being supported or have a vehicle, you're better of with the MX SW all day long (of course you already knew this due to your videos), and ironically the Zafir and its ammo is comparable to the MMGs in weight.

I did have an L/MMG guy with a harness rather than a vest so he could be more mobile and carry a few box/belts, but you're losing a lot of protection.

TL;DR MX SW FTW, dont use the MK200 (though it does look cool).

I am thinking of running with harness to accommodate extra belts but will only do that when I try Tanoa. I used to run around with MX SW during the VAS days.

13 minutes ago, fir_nev said:

I am thinking of running with harness to accommodate extra belts but will only do that when I try Tanoa. I used to run around with MX SW during the VAS days.

When I think autorifleman I admit I think of weapons like the Zafir or Navid, and not the MX SW as it not being belt fed just doesn't seem as cool, but it is a damn fine weapon.

LBV Grenadier Harness allows you to carry 2 zafir belts, or 2 spmg belts for minimal weight increase (the harness weighs 15). Tactical Chest Rig (mass 20) allows the same amount of zafir and SPMG, but now allows 2 belts for the Navid. Could add an assault pack for another 2 belts of either, but things are going to get heavy and immobile and you aren't bringing any armour to the fight.

• 3 weeks later...