Caz Constantinou

Caz Constantinou

In-game name when banned: Caz Constantinou

tk/Caz Constantinou/laforte tk/Caz Constantinou/laforte

Why do you think you were banned? I teamkilled a person like a year ago. I got no warning just an immediate permban. it was a really long time ago and I really want to join the ahoy world Invade and annex. He literally didnt give me a warning he just permbanned me And I have been permbanned for a year.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I will never ever Teamkill anyone. I think I teamkilled someone because I got pissed off. But I will never do it again. Everytime I was in the mood for playing invade and annex I would be like! YAY HYPE!. and then Suddenly I join the Invade and annex server and Im banned. Please I really love the ahoyworld community. I really want to try out ahoy world Enhanced if possible

Which administrator banned you (if known): Laforte

When were you banned: 1 year or 2 ago. I do not remember. Its been so long! It was most likely before summer of 2015, Somewhere in june

Note: your replies to have a "Edit" button, no need to make 3 replies with one or two sentences in them.

You are still not being honest in the appeal. If you dont remember, I am really sorry, but we don`t ban appeals where the person tries to avoid the consequences by saying they have no idea why they were banned. I don`t believe you don`t remember, unless this has happened of other servers as well and you don`t know the exact reason you were banned here.

Max, I really expected this type of reply. I have this habit even on skype. I keep making separate messages instead of one and then people would reply saying "Make one Message" It's just a really bad habit. I can't delete my posts and I don't know how.

I'm making examples so I can get my word through.

I'm quite irritable.

I dont think I will be able to function in this community after all this. You are making me say more and more slowly progressing into nonsense

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts