Operation Liberate Everon 16/09/16

Reidy

Overview

Nationalist Forces have resumed control of the Island. The US Army has saturated a camp on a smaller island of the North Eastern Coast. There is an airfield located in the Northern Peninsular of the Island along with a town by the name Saint Phillippe. Their task is to clear the airfield and the surrounding area of any Nationalist Militia along with a side objective of capturing the commander of the Airfield. Secondly they are to push the Militia out of the Peninsular therefore need to secure the town of Saint Phillippe.

Friendly Force

Call sign: Crossroads

US Army: Commander

US Army: 2IC

Call-sign: Alpha

US Army: Squad Leader

US Army: Medic

US Army: Team Leader

US Army: Autorifleman [2IC]

US Army: Asst. Autorifleman

US Army: Rifleman

US Army: Marksman

US Army: Explosive Spec. [2IC]

US Army: Autorifleman

Call-sign: Bravo

US Army: Squad Leader

US Army: Medic

US Army: Autorifleman [2IC]

US Army: Marksman

US Army: Engineer [2IC]

US Army: Autorifleman

Call-sign: Whiplash 1

US Air Force: Pilot

Call-sign: Whiplash 2

US Air Force: Pilot

Details

Time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Operation+Liberate+Everon&iso=20160916T2030&p1=136

Other: There is an optional Zeus Slot available is someone would like to take it, opens oppertunity for non-staff members to play as Zeus. If you are interested then do let me know [and indicate in the Sign Up Form] that you would like to play. Then try and get one or more staff/Enhanced Vets/Field Ambassadors to vouch for you then I will be more than happy to give you the slot.

Looks Great!

Can you give us any additional info? i.e. Equipment of Friendly Forces, Friendly Assets that are available, (in-game) time of operations, Limit of advance, etc.

Would be helpful for anyone thinking of leading.

I'd be up for this after a long break. Im going to go though the process of changing ips the day before, internet might not be stable, but we'll see. Ill need to download the mods aswell. But finally a gamenight, thanks Kieran!

I'd be up for this after a long break. Im going to go though the process of changing ips the day before, internet might not be stable, but we'll see. Ill need to download the mods aswell. But finally a gamenight, thanks Kieran!

Hi Kieren, I'm having some trouble with my internet so by the time I have it up I don't think the mods will be downloaded in time. Im going to have to give this one a miss soz :(

Sent from my hamster that lives in my motherboard box

15 hours ago, Chuck Norris said:

Hi Kieren, I'm having some trouble with my internet so by the time I have it up I don't think the mods will be downloaded in time. Im going to have to give this one a miss soz :(

Sent from my hamster that lives in my motherboard box

Quick run down for you. Landed on the beach, got shot at, moved up, got shot at more, got into a compound, stood around there for an hour, watched Copey and Miksi get turned into red mist by a BMP, watched a marksman get face full of 30MM from a AA truck, pushed through a forest, died.

1 hour ago, Miksi said:

Well, we did have a little staring competition with Copey that the BMP rudely stopped(was priceless seeing chunks flying off Copey). The second burst actually killed me while downed so I had my hopes up for a second.

It was quite a sight from my perspective, it all happened in slow motion, saw the BMP roll up, and I'm in the middle of shouting "BMP MOVEEEEE" (Imagine shouting it in slow motion" and then next thing i know it pieces of Copey and you are all over the ground.