Who's your favourite Arma 3 YouTuber?

alexcarr1113

I am mostly interested in tips&tricks and info about various aspects of Arma 3 when looking at videos and not gameplay (watched gameplay too much when I was a kid and I had to take turns on PC with my stronger older brother) so my favourites are Dslyecxi, Jester814, TheSwissMaveric. Drewski and Luetin09 have also made some excellent guides, but I sometimes tend to skip through them because I feel that they tend to repeat things and points over and over.  It was just feeling. Disregard

BTW: Did you know that you can kill crew inside some APCs with APFDS 12,7mm rounds from Lynx in one or two hits?

I make a diffrence in people with a youtube channel just for fun and the ones trying to become a "youtube-star"....

Also, I think the "i wanna be famous" youtubers are morons, the people who follow and adore them are complete idiots for me. When it comes to playing games, i can understand why people like to play, but when it comes to watching other people play games, i really dont understand. The same with cooking channels on youtube, dont watch it but go ******* do it urself.

• 5 weeks later...
On 16/8/2016 at 4:42 PM, PiranhA said:

I make a diffrence in people with a youtube channel just for fun and the ones trying to become a "youtube-star"....

Also, I think the "i wanna be famous" youtubers are morons, the people who follow and adore them are complete idiots for me. When it comes to playing games, i can understand why people like to play, but when it comes to watching other people play games, i really dont understand. The same with cooking channels on youtube, dont watch it but go ******* do it urself.

I actually watch a fair bit of Gordon Ramsay's stuff, I quite like cooking quality meals for my friends, and I take inspiration and/or directly copy a lot of his recipes.

I take some inspiration from watching guys like Scott Manley, it helps me get design inspiration for my own Kerbal rockets (RSS+RO+RP:0)

I'd never watch someone play ArmA though. That wouldn't really be inspiring in the cerebral sense, though it's not really an accurate description I suppose.

45 minutes ago, Ghostdragon said:

Personally, I watch Dslyecxi and jester814 as these videos are informative and give insight on how to play the game better.

Dslyecxi does make some good stuff and he's a heck of a pilot, but a lot of his vids are night missions without NVGs, great to play, not interesting to watch.

19 minutes ago, Gamerbug said:

Dslyecxi does make some good stuff and he's a heck of a pilot, but a lot of his vids are night missions without NVGs, great to play, not interesting to watch.

hmm i have only seen a few of these missions and i don't really watch all of his videos just the interesting ones.