Event Postponing Notice: I'm back

Liru the Lcpl.

Hey guys, it's been fun, but due to a multitude of events over the past few weeks I'm postponing my weekly events for a while

Short version: I only have so much time in the day, and I have to make cuts somewhere

Longer version: Yesterday I was approached by some government officials (nothing serious, it goes back to my father and he has some friends, etc.) who offered to pay for the rest of my college in exchange for some work retaining to my future, both degree wise and beyond. This plays into my dream job and my plans of working for the government, so I've taken a second job on top of my VPN job. Therefor I have much less time on my hands. I would still be able to do events, however Luetin09 has given me an offer to host for him at the same time to take on the 20+ extra people that show up for his operations, and honestly that's another dream any event hoster could ever want. But these events need some time to plan...

Long story short: I'll be back in a few months, for I am pursuing my dreams ^_^

I'd like to thank everyone for their help on the admin team and to everyone who's come to my events, and if you ever want to talk, feel free to hit me up, but i'm not going to be on AW that much anymore because of my timing (and I start college in a week, so RIP)

Thanks for everything guys, i'll see you around!

Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me ;)

-Liru

Ok, 2 months later and I finally have some spare time again. I see a lot has changed and there are plenty of new rules and opportunities in AW, and I hope to get tome dedicated ops going again, as well as meet and greet all the new faces around here.

But let's bring back those PvP Zeus ops, the zombies, and custom offshore platforms again shall we? ;)

We will see how this all goes.

On 15/10/2016 at 3:32 PM, Liru the Lcpl. said:

Ok, 2 months later and I finally have some spare time again. I see a lot has changed and there are plenty of new rules and opportunities in AW, and I hope to get tome dedicated ops going again, as well as meet and greet all the new faces around here.

But let's bring back those PvP Zeus ops, the zombies, and custom offshore platforms again shall we? ;)

We will see how this all goes.

Yay.

PS.. I'll still shoot you, even though I've been working solid for nearly 3 months. :P