Gsg94490

Bubbles

In-game name when banned: Gsg94490

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned from the TS for inappropriate avatar, i was pinged by Ryko and asked to remove it so i did. i pressed the delete avatar button in the right click menu of on my TS name. I was then not aware that anyone else messaged me as i was in game and unable to see my TeamSpeak. As a result i was not aware that a second ping had come through. This second ping was my second and last warning which i understand. i truely hope you can see it was a honest mistake.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I would hope to be unbanned as i only have the best intentions and i most certainly did not mean to cause upset. I personally removed the avatar and so could not see that it was still viewable on the team speak. i am sincerely sorry as i have been enjoying EU3 and wish to get back on to it.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Ryko was the first admin to

When were you banned: 18:25 09/08/2016

I am adding to this as i have had a sudden thought. This is all true assuming the message " inappropriate avatar 2x" means you have asked twice. i cant confirm this as after you banned me from in-game and then straight away from TS my PC almost imploded meaning i could not see the msgs or the TS log. 

Hello!

This was a misunderstanding on my side, I have not seen you have removed the avatar. I have seen it though, it was unacceptable and I don't want to see anything similar as an avatar in future.

I'll be removing the ban tomorrow morning when I get behind my PC.

Sent from my phone

Thank you very much. it is totally understandable. i forgot to remove it myself. the problem might well have been that the server didnt update with no avatar. it has happened to me many times before. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts