Not Isis

snoozer76

In-game name when banned: Not Isis

Why do you think you were banned? server admin overreacted to name (pancake)

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Its just a name and the invade and annex servers you host are pretty much the only servers i use.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Pancake

When were you banned: 6th August about 14:15

I asked you to change your name twice, along with two kicks, only for you to come back with the name "Not daesh", which means the same gorram thing. The decision to ban you was made after conferring with another admin.

If you had changed your ingame name to something similar to what your forum name is, there would have been no problem and all this could have been avoided.

Is there an actual rule about names, and what they should be? If not then what you have done is just you being offended by a joke. 

Also I would like another admins opinion on the situation. 

EDIT: Also i find what you have on your profile quite contradictory to what you have said: "  If you're easily offended or thin skinned I recommend avoiding me on the teamspeak as I can be rather abrasive. "

Edited by snoozer76
Found something i wanted to add

5 minutes ago, snoozer76 said:

Is there an actual rule about names, and what they should be? If not then what you have done is just you being offended by a joke. 

Also I would like another admins opinion on the situation.

No there isn't specific rule on names, but there's plenty in the general rules section so take your pick. Here's another admins opinion (mine): I agree with the banning admin. 

6 minutes ago, snoozer76 said:

EDIT: Also i find what you have on your profile quite contradictory to what you have said: "  If you're easily offended or thin skinned I recommend avoiding me on the teamspeak as I can be rather abrasive. "

The ban appeal forum is not your place to carry out a personal vendetta or attack another admins character. If you feel you must report an admin for genuine misconduct please use the admin report form: http://forums.ahoyworld.net/whistle/

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts