Howdy

Baeger

Waddup gang

Name's Baeger (or my IRL name is Harrison, don't mind which you call me by).  I'm 20 and I'm from Cornwall, UK.

I play a shit ton of different games from Arma 3 to Total War and pretty much any genre (except mobas, I can't stand mobas).  

I'm currently a student at University so I have a lot of free time as you can probably guess so that gives me plently of time to play games like Arma and such with you guys :D

I came across the website via Luetin's channel (which I also recently discovered) but I've played on some Ahoyworld servers in the past without realising.  I also am part of a group of YouTubers called Carbyne Studios, we don't focus on PC games sadly (because they're all console peasants besides me) and so just to let you know there's a potential for me to be streaming/recording whilst playing with people. 

I joined for ZEUS Ops because it seems like a barrel of fun and I can't wait to get stuck in, See you all on Teamspeak!

<3

Welcome to the crazy world of Ahoy World my friend :) By the way I'm just like you I play pretty much all game genres too apart from Moba's. I tried my best to get to get involved with LoL and Dota 2 n stuff but I just couldn't lol, they're terrible imo. 

You're from Cornwall huh? Not too far from me lol I live in Cardiff ;). That's roughly like a 2-3h drive from here. Hopefully see you on the battlefield fella.

7 hours ago, Jagermeister said:

Welcome to the crazy world of Ahoy World my friend :) By the way I'm just like you I play pretty much all game genres too apart from Moba's. I tried my best to get to get involved with LoL and Dota 2 n stuff but I just couldn't lol, they're terrible imo. 

You're from Cornwall huh? Not too far from me lol I live in Cardiff ;). That's roughly like a 2-3h drive from here. Hopefully see you on the battlefield fella.

Yeah I don't know why but Mobas just don't click with me, I've even tried games like Smite and Battleborn and it just doesn't fit well for me, I can't explain it xD

Yeah actually I may be moving up to Cardiff soon so at least if I do, I know there's some Arma players up there! 

1 hour ago, Baeger said:

Yeah I don't know why but Mobas just don't click with me, I've even tried games like Smite and Battleborn and it just doesn't fit well for me, I can't explain it xD

Yeah actually I may be moving up to Cardiff soon so at least if I do, I know there's some Arma players up there! 

I played SMITE, that isn't too bad tbh that's not full moba imo it's abit idk more sophisticated. Heh if you do move up well hopefully you'll have a sqaudy up there waiting to greet you.